Before you submit your bid, please read the following important notes guidelines:
* For purchasers within California, state sales tax (7.25%) will be applied to the final price.
* California sales tax does not apply to purchasers residing outside California.
* The buyer, regardless of location, is also responsible for appropriate delivery fees, in addition to final price and applicable tax.
* The slabs will be auctioned “as is.” Given the nature of wood, the Library cannot be held responsible for changes that may occur once bid is finalized.
* Bids will be awarded at $100 above the “final” bid. For example, let’s say your bid is $3,000 and we bid on your behalf. However, bidding stops at $2,500. In this instance, you will win the slab for $2,600.
* Staring prices for most slabs will be approximately $3,000.
How to submit a bid
Call the Library at 831-667-2574 or email Mike Scutari at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, telephone number, and reserve price.